Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm lame, and my kids are funny



So when was the last time we posted something on here, anyway?
Hey, I turned 26 last Tuesday. That was pretty cool. And since the boys weren't barfing like they were the day before, it was like a gift from my children, them bein' healthy and all. Those boys sure know how to treat me right.

So the main reason why I've gathered you all here today is to share my newest favorite Kai and Varick story:
SO here's the background: Varick loves to do anything that his big brother does that his 16 month old motor skills will allow him. His latest tricks: Feeding me and Kai imaginary food. Varick also loves to play the game where I hold something in my mouth and then pass it to his mouth. He thinks that's a real hoot. So the other night when Jasper was out at a church fireside the boys and I were being silly and having fun. Part of our revelries included an imaginary snack from Varick out of an junk mail envelope. Kai was enjoying his "snack" and making Varick laugh everytime he'd close his mouth around Varick's fingers. After giving Kai 4 or 5 "bites," he put some "food" into his mouth too. THEN he opened his mouth like he was going to pass the "food" to Kai. Kai gets it and goes to get the "food." And all I'm seeing is Kai and Varick with open mouths leaning towards each other. The only thing that stopped them was me cracking up. They thought making Mom laugh was pretty funny too. Those boys!

1 comment:

Aby Runyan said...

Love your blog Holly! I just got a link to one of the families in "the townhomes" and have been finding everybody else. So much fun!
Maybe now I'll get to actually keep semi-in- touch with people after you all move away and desert us.
You can check out our blog at:
runyanfam.blogspot.com

luvs, aby runyan