Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More Pictures

Well, we finally bought a new external hard drive with our tax rebate money, so now we can add photos to this thing like never before. Not that we put pictures on here all that often, but you get the idea.
So, here are some of the things we've done since our last blog entry:

1. Visit Kate and Mitch McKamey for the blessing of their little baby boy,
Issac James... too cute you guys!
2. We've had a mild cold go through our entire family starting with Varick
and working it's way up to the oldest member of our family, Jasper..
3. Jasper finished last months rotation in Cardiology and is now starting PMNR.
Don't ask me what that stands for. Ask Jasper.
4. I've been busy slowly but surely de-junking, an organizing things around the house before we move. Finishing some projects before we move, and even selling a thing or two at last weekends garage sale in the neighborhood. I mostly gave things away. I'd rather just be rid of them than make money at this point, not that I'd turn my nose up at any offer!
5. I participated in my very first ever Harmon Lip Sync, and MAN was that fun. There were some incredible feats performed (like the "blue" song, and the Werhmeister/Berrey acrobatics), some great pantomimes (like the Fullmer's interpretation of Jewel's "Torn"), and a hilarious rendition of "Opposites' Attract" by the Church's (It's still my favorite, hands down!). Personally I prefer the perfect combination of our punk version of The Sound of Music's "So Long, Farewell." I did that with Ali Shepherd (7 months pregnant, by the way, and she still rocked out like a champ!), and Aimee Egbert (whom we added in only moments before, so that she could watch all the other performers.), and like the true performer that I am, I'm still analyzing it. It was fun, that's for sure!
6. Varick is still technically underweight according to the last doctor's visit, but at least he's grown in height since the last time. I know that kid is growing 'cause that kid eats like it's going out of style! He can't get enough!
7. Kai's matured quite a bit in the last couple of months. He's been so helpful around the house, and is learning to be more compassionate towards others. A few bad habits come with that package, but we're working on getting him to use different tactics to pry coveted toys from the hands of his brother.
8. And my latest obsession: Family History. I finally signed up with new.familysearch.org and have seen what our Church has on record as far as my genealogy is concerned. It's so much fun, to have all that information online! (well, on a secure source, of course).
I found a bunch of names and info for Jasper's Mesarch side of the family! Very exciting.

Now if I could only figure out how that external hard drive works...

No comments: