Kai has become quite a helpful boy. And has found love. I don't think the two girls know about the other. It's okay though. There's no rush in making a decision. Here's him with on of his girl friends at the Rodeo. They had so much fun together. He does have boy friends, too. Just no pictures with them. We'll have to remedy that!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
100th post
Took me long enough. It's finally my hundredth post. It's the day before I have another one year old. I held him extra long tonight singing to him, and just letting him lay on me. Tomorrow? He'll be a year. Tonight? He's still my baby. He'll still be a baby tomorrow, too, but he won't be under the age of one anymore. Have I mentioned how CUTE he is, too? I can't wait to see what he has to say and do in the years to come.
Today Varick decided he wanted to go outside. Fine, he just needs to change out of his church clothes. So he disrobes, and leaves on two articles of clothing: his undies and his tie. Let's just say he looked like a couple of Disney chipmunks. LOL! He's one shot of him.:
Kai has become quite a helpful boy. And has found love. I don't think the two girls know about the other. It's okay though. There's no rush in making a decision. Here's him with on of his girl friends at the Rodeo. They had so much fun together. He does have boy friends, too. Just no pictures with them. We'll have to remedy that!
Kai has become quite a helpful boy. And has found love. I don't think the two girls know about the other. It's okay though. There's no rush in making a decision. Here's him with on of his girl friends at the Rodeo. They had so much fun together. He does have boy friends, too. Just no pictures with them. We'll have to remedy that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment