Yes, you heard me. Eman droppings. Definition: anything that Eman has found, picked up, and toddled with, then dropped in an unexpected place. The perennial favorites are the spatulas I give him while making food, rocks, and small boxes of instant chicken boullion packets. He is no respecter of things. Could be a shoe, but not likely will it be a toy, that is unless I actually put it in his hand. Why would he want a silly baby toy, anyway. That's for babies. And since he thinks he's as big as the other two, he doesn't think he's a baby. I don't think he has ever realized this.
Anywho, my new evening ritual now includes putting these droppings back into their places so that he can have them readily available for the next day of wandering around the house, wielding his spatula.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's much better than the other kind of droppings, I've had my share of those.
Post a Comment