Sunday, May 18, 2008

Is there a DOCTOR in the house???

The proud parents of their new doctor son.
Jasper with his fellow doctor friends from medical school.
The whole family (Kai's hiding behind the tree.)

Why yes there is my friends! Jasper graduated from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences on Saturday, May 17, 2008 also earning an MBA in Health Management from Rockhurst University's Helzberg S. He was also commissioned to be a Captain in the U.S. Army. So... it's official! He's a doctor! Thanks to our friends who watched our kiddos so that we could enjoy the ceremony, and thanks to his parents for coming all the way from Cali to be present for such a momentous event in his career. Come to think of it, thank you to all of our friends and family who have touched and shaped our lives, who have supported us throughout our times of joy and times of great difficulty. Chances are, if you're reading this, you're one of those people, no matter how well we may have gotten to know you. So thanks. You guys are the best, and we love you! And way to go Jasper-- Ahem, I mean Dr. We love you!

6 comments:

Jones said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO happy for your guys! Jasper, man, that was a lotta work! hee hee

Jasper looks SO much like his Mom, and Holly looks GORGEOUS in that dress!! but you already knew that didn't you? ;)

way to go guys!

Hollie said...

Wow, what a happy, happy, happy day! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Dr. Mesarch!!! We are so proud of you & know you will do great things!

Love,
Keri & Kevin

Amy said...

Hooray Jasper! Now a new phase begins in the Mesarch life! How exciting!

Aby Runyan said...

Congrats!
I'm sad though because you are moving and I know I won't get to say goodbye. We were at the Thorne's tonight and they said you'd be heading out in the next few days.
I hope we can keep in touch!
Good luck with everything, we're so excited for your new family adventures ahead.
much luvs!
aby

The McKameys said...

Hey, I miss you guys. So good to see the proud moments in picture. Looks good in a uniform... he's got quite a few hats to wear now, huh? Hope all's well in Seattle. Love ya,
kate