Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things that make me happy lately:

1. Being in Washington, despite it being the coldest first week of June in, like, 40 years or something.
2. The smell of rain--that's good, 'cause I live near Seattle.
3. The wonderful settled in feeling which reminds me why I don't like to move all that often.
4. Seeing Mt. Reinier--oh my heck it just sticks outta nowhere!
(However, finding out that it's an active volcano totally freaks me out--you should ask me about the dream I had!)
5.Seeing my hottie of a husbie in uniform for his first day of orientation (this past Monday). Aw, my boy's all growed up!
6. Making new friends, and finding out that my neighbor below us is cool, has two small boys of her own and isn't bothered by our stomping.
7. Having the internet so that I can email, surf, blog, facebook, and watch LOST and The Office.
8. Re-organizing papers and throwing away my 2000 tax returns! If they haven't caught anything by now, it stinks for them! HA!
9. Getting our first paycheck--even though it won't happen for another month, it's still exciting to buy stuff. *choke-choke* I mean pay off those student loans. *cough-cough*
10. Spending oodles of time with my family and seeing my dear friend Mele again!





How We Spent Out Summer Vacation coming soon to a Mesarch blog near you!

3 comments:

Jones said...

it's about dog on time! what just because you move you think you can just stop blogging like that? oh well, I guess you're not a very very active blogger to begin with...so ok, I'll forgive you! WASHINGTON! how exciting...I can't wait for those paychecks to come too! ...in like 4 years maybe you'll have enough to come vacation in florida! HINT HINT.

ok, so you commented something about needing a girl...is um something in the works? (now that'll start a big rumor if anyone else reads this post) HA HA.

Lindy Rae said...

I'm so glad you're back to the blogging/facebook/email world!

By the way - if you haven't had them yet - you NEED to try some Rainier cherries. I don't know when their season is, but they'll be all over then. They're the best cherries in all the world. I may even need you to ship me some. Ha!

Holly said...

You can start whatever rumors you want, lady. Regardless, I still need a girl