I thought I'd show people the first ultrasound images we received almost two months ago BEFORE we get our 19 week ultrasound this FRIDAY! And FYI we're finding out the babies gender then too. Yippee! The first one there is a fundus height measurement (right on target); the second one is a full face, or should I say "Skeletor" shot; the third one is the baby's profile; while in the fourth it is waving goodbye, or perhaps hello--I mean we were invading it's privacy. Hope that helps.
Plus here's whatever else I felt like posting since our move here.
Here's a couple of shots of us being great parents. Those are our two extremely well behaved little boys in these two pictures. ;) These are from last Sunday
Here are my silly boys helping me pack their clothes for camping the next day. I guess Varick thought Kai would need to have extra undies for the trip.
Jasper and Kai made a shield for some reason (of course if you're a guy, who needs a reason?). They used cardboard and tinfoil (a LOT of tin foil) plus a print out of the Crest of Narnia slapped on there. Kai was using his sword we bought from Stetson for $0.26 at the townhouse garage sale two years ago (that kid drives a hard bargan), and Varick rustled up the curtain rods hiding in the laundry room. Smart kids.
On one of our many Dad-less nights I try to let the boys' tastes guide the dinner menu. Kai chose to make his very own "monster burger." We had to get creative together, but he was my big helper!
Kai's "Monster Burger."
Kai and Varick watching the "tube" together. Too cute. I think they're watching some old cartoons from Disney that we checked out from the library. Kai was cracking up the whole time. You gotta love slapstick comedy.
Here's a moment from this summer when I asked Kai to help Varick get his crocs on. I think I was still early pregnant, so any help was appreciated at the time! Aren't they cute?
This is Kai's first actual rock climb. It's so cool to have your little kid there up on the rock. This happened a week or so after we moved in here (beginning of June). Jasper was there helping him find the holds, but Kai did a pretty impressive job even without Dad's help!
2 comments:
LOVE the monster burger...did he actually eat it??
alright Friday it is...you're having a girl! you are, so there.
Oh, he ate it, alright! And you better tell me it's a girl! I need a girl so bad.
Post a Comment