
I would just like to say that now he's at the age where either I want to SQUEEZE him ('cause he's so sweet and lovable) or SQUEEZE him (because I'm frustrated with whatever it is that he's doing...). Anywho, that's me lately. Thankfully I'm not trying to potty train this little two year old like I tried with the last one. By this time with Kai I had a two month old Varick and was trying to potty train Kai. No wonder I went ca-RAY-zy after the last one! Eh, I figure if Kai can make it through two, Varick can too. Wish us luck!
7 comments:
I have actually thought that the terrible twos weren't accurate because my oldest was actually harder at 3 and the beginning of being 4! I can't handle the talking back...YIKES! You have such a cute family!
Yeah, not only is the term misleading, it doesn't have to be age two only: it's different for every kid! So good luck figuring out when your kids will spring that one on you!
Holly, I got your comment. I have been meaning to tell you somehow I am out here with Francesca Forsyth (damiano). We are actually becoming quite good friends. What is it with me and opera singers! I thought you had your baby already by the picture!!! Congratulations on baby boy number 3! Your girl will come.
I wondered if that picture of baby Varick would throw folks off... Sorry 'bout that guys.
Cute Halloween pictures. I love the ones with all the fog. It looks so spooky :) Congrats on boy #3, that's awesome!
oh I am in NOOOO hurry to potty train! having a newborn ...having 3 kids, makes me crazy enough! lol
oh and that first picture made me think you had your baby early! shame on you!!
By the way, i think the sorenson's have that same lion costume for their son Porter.
And I know what you mean - there are many ways and reasons to want to "squeeze" - that is a nice way to put it!
Post a Comment