Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Facebook

Sorry I haven't made a posting in a while, and sorry that last one was so lame. I've been spending ooldes of time on Facebook lately and catching up with some friends I've been trying to get in touch with for years. I'm just not that great at email, and I love just checking in on friends to see what they're up to on that program. If you're not already on it, you should totally join (hint, hint Jessica and Kate!).

Here's my dealio lately:
I'm watching Kim Wilson's baby one day a week now while she goes off to work, and I'm teaching another adult voice student, which I love doing.

Kai's been really succesful at using the potty, and THAT continues to make me happy. Varick has begun using "Mama" or "Ma" to talk specifically to me, and using "Da" for Jasper! I love this age! I'm gonna enjoy this one more. Poor first borns!

Now that we're on a budget we're finding that we can get by on a lot less, and still function, while saving for things like, oh say, the month (or more) of time when we won't get any money from the Army. I guess they don't love us when we're trying to move. Hooray for the EIC! At least that will cover us for that time.
Er, and I've been scrapbooking and taking many trip down memory lane as a result. I've got the bug again (the last time was my Senior year of high school), and I'm having way too much fun. We even got our last role of 35mm film developed from as early as 4 years ago. Crazy, huh!
I'm also training right along with Jasper for this years Ft. Levenworth Triathlon. I did it last year, and I'd like to do a better job than I did then. It took me forever, but I did it and it was FUN! Wish me luck.

No comments: