Okay, I feel like I'm pretty much an open book when it comes to being me, so I wonder how many things people already know about me. Apparently Kate has tagged me, and I'm supposed to write seven things people wouldn't know about me. Yeah right!
1. I don't think I'm all that smart. I know I went to college and all that, but I think I'm just an average person, who happened to have encouraging parents, and teachers who took the time to care about me. If I put in a certain amount of work, I usually get the expected results. Nothing special.
2. I hate asking people for favors. I feel like I'm such a mooch half the time, that I should be helping everyone else out, and yet I still find myself in the debt of others who are so kind!
3. I have a "short fuse." As my Mom calls it. I'll be really patient with someone or something, and then all of sudden I've just had enough, and I get really angry. People may be standing by, looking at me thinking, where did that come from?"
4.On the other hand, I don't hold a grudge. I may be awkward around someone until things get back into a groove again, but I don't hold a grudge.
5.If I've ever seemed like an over planner, it's because I'm a procrastinator by nature, and I'm still trying to overcome that innate habit. My apologies to those who have experienced the negative consequences of my procrastination.
Okay, this is really hard, and I'm not even sure that I've mentioned anything new.
6. I blush really badly when I'm embarrassed, truly embarrassed. It doesn't happen that often anymore, but every once in a while someone will catch me off guard, and you'll see my "true colors shining through."
7. Sometimes I'll lay awake at night dreaming about what might happen if I got onto American Idol. Some of you might think that's cool, or that you might expect that of me, but when I think of catching them on a bad day, or fouling up the words royally on the show, you might be surprised about the outcomes that I imagine!
I hope you learned something, without my being too revealing. I have a tendency to spew out my thoughts and feelings, and so this might not be news to some of my closer friends, but hey, maybe you learned something.
I don't really know who to tag, so I'm not going to. Like I said, I hate asking people for favors. :) I'd love to learn more about all of you, so let's just leave it at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holly-wog, loved it and i did learn some things about you! miss you and can't wait to see ya again.
K
Post a Comment