Yes, dear friends, there is a bun in the oven. I'm about nine weeks along, so that means this little person (at least I hope they're little when they come out) is slated to arrive Feb 22nd-ish. However, knowing how long my pregnancies run, and my dislike of being induced, it could very well arrive the beginning of March!
With the way I've been feeling lately (both good days and bad days) I may or may not blog more... we shall see. And believe me when I say I'm still working on the whole How We Spent Our Summer Vacation thing. A'ight?
Peace Out, yo's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ha ha! I knew it! and I pray for more GOOD days for you! being sick with two kids is NOT good!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Let me know when you know what gender the "bun" is.
Hope you feel better!
Oh my golly gosh! I wish I could see you right now, then I could tell you the gender. Seriously, I've gotten like totally awesome at this. But I have to SEE you. So post a new pic of yourself, and then you will know your fate!
Congrats!!
luvs, aby
Aby, I'm totally going to add a picture to this posting ASAP. Does it need to be full body, or just the face? Do tell, I can't wait for the results!
Yeah that is so excited! We have been wondering how you have been doing! Sounds like things are great! Hope your not too sick!
Well, congrats! I didn't know this until I read your blog for the first time today. Hope it will be a baby soprano. (Heh, heh.) My cousin lives in WA. Let me know how you like it. And also congrats to Jasper on achieving doctorhood.
Congrats... with that nausea, it's probably a girl!
Post a Comment