Monday, July 14, 2008

Two weeks later...

So, I just wanted you guys to know that I did try to make a huge posting about two weeks ago, and lost it all in the processes. I've been working up the courage to try again. Give me a little more time, as I'm a wee bit of a wuss. Thanks.

In the mean time, I have to say how inspiring Home: the memoirs of my early years by Julie Andrews was. My grandma Bambi sent it to me in the mail after she read through it, and it was a great kick in the pants. I've been wondering about what to do with my singing talents lately, and although I didn't have any earth shaking epiphanies as to what I should do, it gave me the boost I needed to keep up on my craft, and see where things take me from here. Who knows. Maybe I will sing on the Carnegie Hall stage again, just like Ms. Andrews. Only time will tell...

No comments: