So yeah, I don't experience much nausea when I am pregnant, but this last week was the worst so far. Hopefully this will have been the peak, and I can look forward to more energy, less nausea, and a first doctors visit. I guess in the Military you're supposed to make your initial appointment ASAP, and now I know why. As of right now, my first OB visit will be at about 13 weeks. I usually aim for the 10-12 weeks range. I'll keep trying to weasel my way into the office earlier, though. Lotsa luck!
AND even though I was slightly nauseated the entire lesson, I had a fabulous lesson with Phyllis, my new voice teacher. She gave me lots of insightful lessons to take home, and a few of the things she's been saying are beginning to stick! It's a long road ahead, but at least I'm back on the path! I sang Love's Philosophy by Roger Quilter in the lesson as suggested by Mele. It was perfect. It's a very free flowing song, and it suited how I felt right then: liberated. It's so much easier to sing when I don't get in the way of my voice doing it's thing. Ahhhh, I'm actually looking forward to practicing this week. YAY!
And lest I forget, it's Kevin's b-day today. I don't know if he cares if everyone knows how old he is, but let's just say he's ...older. Happy Birthday, Kev!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment