Okay, so he's my kids' dad, but I still think he's swell! Guess what that sweet man did for me. Okay, don't guess. Lemme tell you: he brought home pressure point wrist bands to help relieve my nausea yesterday! And it totally worked. I wore them three finger lengths below my wrist all last night up until bed, and didn't wake up with even the remotest hint of nausea! I put them back on after lunch (the tuna salad mix plus dirty dishes were starting to get to me) and took them off a few hours later, and I've felt SO GOOD TODAY! I got so much done around the house! I did laundry, did dishes, took care of finances, and a myriad of other menial tasks that I've been unable to perform the past week and a half! WOO HOO! Who loves Jasper? ME
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Dear ol' Dad
Okay, so he's my kids' dad, but I still think he's swell! Guess what that sweet man did for me. Okay, don't guess. Lemme tell you: he brought home pressure point wrist bands to help relieve my nausea yesterday! And it totally worked. I wore them three finger lengths below my wrist all last night up until bed, and didn't wake up with even the remotest hint of nausea! I put them back on after lunch (the tuna salad mix plus dirty dishes were starting to get to me) and took them off a few hours later, and I've felt SO GOOD TODAY! I got so much done around the house! I did laundry, did dishes, took care of finances, and a myriad of other menial tasks that I've been unable to perform the past week and a half! WOO HOO! Who loves Jasper? ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always wondered if those things worked! Next time I'm pregnant, I'll give them a try. Tell Jasper and the kiddoes hi!
Oooohhh, isn't that the greatest feeling in the world when your hubby doesn't only do something nice (on his own, without being told) and you actually ENJOY what it is he's done??!!
We miss you guys!
luvs, aby
Post a Comment