Friday, October 3, 2008

It's a healthy baby!

That's right! Mystery solved: it's healthy!

Now for the good part: We're finally having a...






























THIRD BOY!

Seriously, Jess, that's definitely a boy bouncing around in there. We're SOOOO excited for this new edition to our family. We've got plenty of time for girls--and I do mean girlSSSS later. I must have at least two girls. It's too much fun sometimes with these guys. I can't wait for the newest kid to come around to rough house and all that jazz.

The boys thought it was super cool to see the baby during the last few minutes. Since Jasper works there, he was able to take a few minutes to watch the boys so they could come in at the very end. I was pretty sure I saw boy parts when the ultrasound first began, but I was holding out for it to be the really low-lying umbilical chord. And then when the technician showed us the underside, we STILL couldn't tell! She pointed it out, and then did some cool heat vision shot on the screen so we could see blood flow through the umbilical chord and get a better idea of where it was. I hope that made sense, guys. :/

Anywho, I'll attach some photos in just a second, but I at least had to post this.

7 comments:

Aby Runyan said...

My goodness, I was wrong! That seriously blows my record, I'm ALWAYS right! And Jeff agreed with my guess, and he's always right too. Darn it!
Not darn it that you're having a boy, any type of baby is ALWAYS good. Bur darn it that I was wrong.
Maybe I needed to see you in person, but I HAVE been right before only with an online pic. So darn it again!
But congrats, and I couldn't be more excited for you!
luvs, aby

Jones said...

YOU my dear are amazing! to be preggo with your third and still be talking about having GIRLSSSSSS. I'm pretty sure I'm done after this one! lol

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm always right about waht I'm having, but as for others I get it right about 50% of the time, which really means that sometimes I'm a good guesser,lol.

a BOY!! woo hoo, I CAN'T WAIT to hear what cool unique name you come up with for a boy again!!

....oh and thanks for keeping me on tender hooks all day yesterday!!! I'm surprised I didn't go into labor with all that waiting! lol.

Beth said...

I'm WAY excited for you guys Holly! Congrats!!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! We're expecting a boy in early March, so you're the perfect person to ask for boy advice. I'm very happy for you and your family and hope all is well.

Holly said...

Wait, Beth WHOO!! I know several Beth's, and Elizabeths... oh dear! But thanks for the quasi-anonymous congrats!

Aby, Jess, I'm sorry you were wrong too. I was thinking boy at first, but I started getting my hopes up there, especially when Aby said girl. (Sorry little-fella-in-my-belly if I caused you any troubles.) BUT WHO CARES!! the baby's healthy, and I'm still a boy mom. phew. Now Jasper doesn't have to worry about me going over budget at bayGAP! At least not yet...

stormfamily said...

That's awesome!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats to your whole familia!

Bonnie Wayne said...

I can totally see you as a mom to 7 boys. THat is very exciting!! Lots of testosterone in your house girl!!