Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kai's birthday party







Long overdue are some of the pictures from Kai's birthday party that he held with his friend Lincoln. Sorry these didn't get posted BEFORE we left out of town for Christmas break, but hey, KAI'S FOUR YEARS OLD now! They had so much fun, all those kids, at Charlie's Safari. They loved crawling in the little tunnels, bouncing in bouncy play things, running amuck, and having pizza, juice and cake (no ice cream). We mom's enjoyed having a pretty laid back experience hosting the very low maintinance party. It was pretty sweet. Thanks for making it happen, Sarah!

I can't believe he's four finally! I've been saying he's four for the past few months. Pretty much just before Varick turned two, I would tell some people (just the strangers who don't "get" having your kids two-ish years apart) the boys were almost two and almost four. I find it freaks some people out when they hear your kids are 2 and 3. So in my mind he's been four for almost four months, by now. Poor kid. No wonder I kept wondering about his behavior. I'm expecting him to act OLDER than his age. Sheesh. New mom's--I tell ya!

No comments: