Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ca-razy!

Has it really been that long since I last my last post? Oye! Once you hear what we've been up to you'll hardly be able to blame us:
We just got back onto town from this months second and final wedding! It was another great, but fast paced trip , only this time the weather didn't require a large down coat or anything like that, since we spent our time in the Coachella Valley and San Diego, CA! Sixty degrees is much better than say sixteen degrees, although they do sound alike if you mumble-which I do. Anywho, Jasper's sister had a delightful ceremony, she looked amazing, and so did everyone else there. I even got to know my newest sister in law from the last wedding a lot better as we decorated the cultural hall for the reception the day after the wedding. She's cool. I can see why Bracken married her.

We got home on Sunday, and Monday I just let the kids and house go, and read a book. I read Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. It's the third book in a very addicting series, for those of you who don't know. And for those of you who do know about it, and if you've read it, and if you live in the area, you should totally come to my place for a book group this week. Contact me, if you already know who I am--please no weirdo's--and I'll give you the low down. I just wish I were moving to Washington sooner, so I could be an extra or something in the movie version of the books they're filming near where we'll be moving to in WA.

Well, I'm getting odd looks from Jasper who is probably wondering why I'm putting these silly girly things on our blog that's technically for the family. Maybe I'm reading too much into his looks... probably.

2 comments:

Jones said...

no I don't think so...Jasper has some sketchy looks.... HA HA just kidding.

I finished the twilight series last sunday and I'm still a bit depressed it's over!

I don't want to be an extra in the movie..I think I'd be perfect for the roll of Bella! I mean don't you? I would huh? totally.
but seeing as I'm all wrapped up in my kids, I'm gonna have to let that role go...I'm sure some younger less suited girl will get the part now. sorry to disappoint all my fans!

;)

ps: don't you dare let that long go again without blogging! I mean it little missy!

Holly said...

Yes Ma'am!