Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Failed to mention today!

Today was just a great day. Even after I completely took the day off yesterday, and the house was an overwhelming mess the boys an I enjoyed cleaning up the house together. We sang the clean up song A LOT! Kai put things in the laundry for me, and helped me make one of the beds. Varick helped us put all the toys in the bucket, and push the door to the dishwasher closed. He even threw his wrapper in the trash later today while I vacuumed. I'm oozing with pride.Tee hee. I even bathed and put on make-up--I know, "Holly, you're amazing!" is what you're all thinking! All of this done before 11:30 a.m. And it's a good thing, since a friend of mine stopped by--she DID call first, phew!--with her two boys, and baby girl, bringing a Papa Murphy's pizza, and the idea to invite our other mutual friend with hew infant son. I was totally ready for it! AMAZING, I KNOW! All in one morning! Seriously, you should have seen the drastic difference between the state of our house BEFORE and AFTER Jasper left for work this morning. Yikes!
Eh, then I got a bunch of other stuff done, and taught a voice lesson, and enjoyed the dinner my husband made, and did some more stuff, and now here I am, and I'm... I'm... I'm all out of time, where has the day gone?? Just kidding!

2 comments:

Jones said...

I think it's funny how somedays I can do SO MUCH withing a few hours and other days I can't get ANYTHING done all day!!

Holly said...

Tell me about it! I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't ignore my kids more often!