Monday, January 7, 2008

Our House Is A Very, Very, Very Fine House

There aren't any cats or dogs in the yard though... too much commitment for me right now...

Anywho that's not the reason why I'm creating this post. I'm here to let it our there in the open that in spite of having a fabulous townhouse in our little community, with a great location, and great neighbors, and great everything else that it's only January and I'm already beginning to sweat bullets about whether or not someone will take our townhouse. Okay, so maybe that's an eggageration, but I heard that several friends of ours have their townhouses already spoken for, and I'd like to be included among them. I thought we'd start spreading the news that our townhouse is up for grabs come June of this year when we move to Washington. If you know anyone moving to the Kansas City area that would qualify for this government subsidized housing, and wants a great place to live, please direct them towards us... or the other ten people I know of that are trying to move around the same time. Most people who are reading this have our email or phone number or something. Just thought I'd get that info out in just one more venue. Thanks folks.

(...It's a good thing this isn't real paper or you might actually see the drops of sweat trickling down onto the paper...*yuch*)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't know you had a blog! i found it on Aubre's, but I would just like to add that you do have a very, very, very fine house, but we will miss you as neighbors! amy baker

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

my parents might be moving into the townhomes in may. they will know in a couple of weeks if they are going to or not. I will keep you in mind!!! Everything will work out...we will keep you guys in our prayers! =O)And i'll let you know what they say!
do you guys have a finished basement by chance? and do you have a 2 or 3 bedroom?

Bonnie Wayne said...

Hi Holly,
Just checking in on your blog. Nice background - very good taste!
I have decided to be a regular on your blog :)

Holly said...

SOLD! Or should I say, our townhouse is reserved for a very special family who fell in love with our place. No more sweat bullets for me! Thanks you guys!