Friday, February 27, 2009

Anyone take requests?

I'm requesting prayers that I start labor on my own. Today. Before I bug the people at the hospital to induce me. Laboring in a hospital is not my idea of a good time, so even if your bet was later than today or tomorrow, go ahead and pray for me anyway, would you? Love to you all! We'll post stuff on here and on Facebook ASAP.
~Us

2 comments:

Jones said...

you poor poor thing, BUT I was induced with this last one. It seems like those third children are the most difficult (wait I AM a third child) ...whatever, it was actually the most fun, incredible delivery yet!

....can't wait, can't wait, geesh, come on already, I'M READY for you to have your baby, .....now.

The McKameys said...

I keep wondering if that kid is ever going to come out and I'm not the one he's stuck inside! Come on already is right! Kate