Okay, so no one would ever believe that I only have a week to go until I'm due with my third child just to look at me (I know it's not fair, you don't have to remind me.) but I really have been pregnant for the past 9 calendar months, and really am ready to have the baby. As far as I know, I'm as ready for boy number three as I'll ever be. It's all the OTHER stuff that I want to get finished up before he arrives that still hangs over my head.
Like: I'm thinking we might finally make up a Will for our family and set up the appointment for that while my mom's here with free baby sitting available.
Oh, and I though I'd be a good mom and finally get my Kai and Varick's teeth cleaned, etc., before there's a third child in the mix.
And, it might be a good idea to get the taxes (and consequently our rebate) taken care of before I have to nurse a newborn during the meeting with the tax advisor. Always very classy.
Then there's my calling at church, and the rehearsals that start next week... and all the other mundane things that I will need to do... Oh well, and that's one of the reasons why we have more kids: the challenge of changing up the routine. It really is a joy, even when I do have days where I think I need to be grumpy ('cos that's how pregnant woman are, right? Okay, not really for everyone.)
Anywho, I had a dream last night that I thought I was in the early stages of labor, when all of sudden the baby was just ready to come out on his own. Then I had the baby at "home"--it was actually my mothers house, here in WA--and tried to make it to the hospital, but then I really wanted to make it to the baby shower at my friends house, and I really hadn't expected the baby to come this soon. Oh, and the baby looked like a brown raisin at first then he looked normal by the time the doctors took a look at him. Phew!
Don't you love dreams?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always had the wierdest dreams when I was pregnant, especially towards the end....hopefully everything will go better than the dream.
lol! I sure hope so too!
Post a Comment