Monday, February 23, 2009

Due Date

Well, that would be today, folks. Today is the official day of due-ness. It will likely come and go and be just another day of pregnancy, but at least I'm feeling better! I was awake a lot of the night with some lovely congestion. Not the best thing for a pregnant lady to be dealing with when she's expecting that week! Thankfully all my home remedies have come to my aid once more: Nasal saline rinse (at 4:30 a.m.), E-mergen-C drink, gargling with Listerine (thank you Sis. Hall), and getting lots of rest once my nasal cavities were cleared out. Oh, and DanActive (that probiotic dairy drink). I can't tout it's helpfulness enough!

I'm also taking "bets" on the date and time of day that the baby arrives. Whomever gets closest without going past their guess gets an edible treat of their choice. If I have to mail it to you, I will (just be kind--don't ask for cinnamon rolls and then expect them to be delivered within a week of winning).

Since I'm due today and nothing's happening, I wouldn't guess today. But I'm seeing my doctor on Wednesday, then my parents come in on Thursday. I don't know if I'll induce this one on Friday or Monday, but he's got to come out before March 4 when my dad leaves back to Cali. At least Mom will still be here!

Happy guessing folks! Good luck!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

I love games!!! I am guessing that you will go into labor the night of the 25th and you will deliver him by the 26th at about 4 pm. I know that's a long labor but mine always are!!! Good luck Holly!

Kari said...

I bet March 3rd so he'll be just in the nick of time. Maybe 11pm.

The Egberts said...

March 15th!

Holly said...

Thank you, Egberts, for your very interesting prediction. I hope it's a little closer to Katrina's though!

Alex & KB said...

Saturday February 28 between 6am and noon. I can feeeel it.

lliven life said...

I guess March 2nd some where between 7am to noon

Smileyhappychan said...

Am I too late to guess? I'm guessing March 4th, between 4 pm and midnight. But for your sake, I really hope it's before then!