Jasper and I got to go out for Valentine's Day to the special dinner and dance our Stake held that evening. My dear downstairs neighbor was all too willing to watch our little kidlets for us as we enjoyed some great food (too bad I didn't get a second piece of cake) some great socializing and a wee bit of dancing too. Not too bad for a pregnant lady in platform high heels, I'd say, too. We both just wish we could still remember all our swell dance moves from BYU's Social dance we took together almost five years ago (crazy!). I guess either you use it or you lose!
Here's the little couples picture they took. (Which they took from too low of an angle: I look like a pregnant Jabba the Hut.) And picture's of the kiddos on Valentines Day playing with their pink play dough and heart shaped cookie cutters. Enjoy!

3 comments:
Honey, you flatter Jabba the Hut. You are infinitely more beautiful and less round. And less drooly. Yuck.
You look about as pregnant as I do at maybe 6 months. This makes me upset with you.
Your stake is super cool for having a dance like that, ours (as you well know) is not nearly as cool and of course did a big fat nothing.
luvs, aby
Yeah Holly, I think my belly is already larger than yours!!!!! Im afraid for what I'll look like in 5 months when I'm due!!!!!!! It's horrible! I think my belly is trying to out do the Adam prego belly! Scary!
Post a Comment