It's official:
1) I'm full term as of February 2nd (Happy Groundhogs Day), and
2) I'm nesting.
I spent all day yesterday cleaning the kitchen (I swear it "shines like the top of the Chrysler building!"), and I cleaned both showers before getting gussied up for the day myself this morning. I'm noticing all the dust and crumbs and general disorder of a lived in home, and it's REALLY getting to me. I still need to get the rest of the baby stuff situated. We've had the portacrib (you know, the one that was used on me and my little brother) set up since we moved in here. We've kept it in our bedroom so Varick could take naps should Kai need his room for something.
Never mind that I just found out I'd been starting to learn the wrong trio from Carmen :/ and now have to start from scratch. At least it's a tune I'm already familiar with... phew! I'm also glad for that initial rehearsal to get things squared away so I'd have three weeks to polish things up! Yikes! What am I thinking?!?!
Well this blog entry is detracting from my precious time to nest beyond the other things I need to do. So wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not even pregnant and I feel like I'm nesting! I too have started to notice all this messy/dirty/yucky stuff around the house. Especially the walls, I can't imagine how many people have noticed the yuck and I was totally oblivious!
luvs, aby
Tell me about it! I even cleaned the walls in my kitchen! I couldn't take it anymore! Oh, and the juice and hot cocoa splatters on the white baseboards! Uch!
Post a Comment